Registration includes admission to all sessions, meals and Bakala The Film US Launch/ cocktail networking event.
*Please note: Whilst the conference will be held in the United States, registration fees are charged in Australian dollars with the major sponsoring organisation based in Australia. The estimated value in US Dollars is also given below.
Regular Registration – Research, academic, physician, clinician, government employees and non-profit delegates
- Early Bird Price ~175 USD/250 AUD + transaction fees (Total $264.84 AUD)
- Full Price ~215 USD/ 300 AUD + transaction fees (Total $317.59 AUD)
Junior Investigator Registration - Graduate, Up to Fourth Year Post Doc
- Early Bird Price ~125 USD/175 AUD + transaction fees (Total $185.71 AUD)
- Full Price ~165 USD/230 AUD + transaction fees (Total $243.74 AUD)
Industry Registration - Researchers, physicians or corporate delegates employed by pharmaceutical, biotechnology or other for profit organizations
- Early Bird Price ~250 USD/350 AUD + transaction fees (Total $370.34 AUD)
- Full Price ~290 USD/410 AUD + transaction fees (Total $433.64 AUD)
Bakala US Film Launch & Cocktail Networking Event Only
- ~50 USD/75 AUD + transaction fees (Total $80.21 AUD)
Travel Scholarships – The MJD Foundation Australia intends to offer a limited number of travel scholarships and waived registration fees for successful abstract submissions. The number of scholarships offered will be dependent upon the MJDF's success with attracting sponsors/funding. Early career researchers, researchers living with a disability, researchers specialising in MJD and researchers experiencing financial hardship will be prioritised. To learn more, please visit our travel scholarship page here.